The judging process.
The judging process for the Constructing Excellence SECBE Awards is rigorous. We hold our judges to the highest standards of fairness, accuracy, and integrity.
Our expert judges have a passion for the principles and themes of our awards & demonstrate exceptional leadership ability and vision.
We have two rounds of judging:
- Shortlisting is based on the written submission. Every entry is evaluated carefully and equally to determine our finalists.
- Virtual Judging interviews: our finalists will give a short presentation to one of our seven judging panels.
- Wednesday 6 & Thursday 7 April 2022
Throughout the judging process, we make every effort to avoid conflicts of interest and we assign at least four judges to each entry.
Judging - Interviews
Dates: Wednesday 6 and Thursday 7 April 2022
The judging interviews will take place virtually. Further details will be shared once finalists are announced.
- The panel of judges will consider each submission against the category criteria.
- The judges have the authority to recommend entries to more appropriate categories.
- Shortlisted entrants will be required to make a presentation to the judging panel on Wednesday 6 and Thursday 7 April 2022.
- Their decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into following the awards.
- Winners will be announced at our Gala Dinner in London on Thursday 30 June 2022.
- All awards are made at the discretion of the judges.
- The right is reserved not to make awards in a particular category.
- The judges reserve the right to refuse entries without giving reasons.
Information supplied to or by the judges, or discussed between the judges and entrants, can be treated in complete confidence if requested.
Watch this space for the names of the Constructing Excellence SECBE Awards Judges.