21 March 2022
At SECBE, we are absolutely astonished by the feedback we've received from our current IFLP participants.
At SECBE, we are preparing for the new IFLP (Innovative Future Leaders Programme) series starting in May 2022. We are absolutely astonished by the feedback we've received from our participants.
The impact of an innovative approach ranges from increasing productivity and financial performance to creating and launching breakthrough competitive solutions to the market. Companies on IFLP Series1 have reported an 8/10-fold cashable Return on Investment for the fee they paid to participate, manifesting as:
- Innovative Solutions to business challenges/opportunities. Take a look at the past participants’ projects they’ve designed over the course of the programme.
- Business & Relationships Development. The Programme provides invaluable networking and commercial opportunities by bringing together senior people and organisations deliberately across the sector’s value chain.
- Sales and Productivity Growth. Organisations on previous and current series reported step-changed productivity whilst retaining existing teams, 20% more clients without increasing staff numbers, and powerful insights to radically improve core customer offering.
- Business Change. Hear on the content and cultural and tangible benefits of the Programme for their organisations.
With the next series starting in May, here’s what you need to do to get involved?
- Express your interest in participation to William Hunter
- Download and complete the application form
- Submit and confirm your place on the next series